Watershed UGA in eLC
We have developed modules in eLC of the core Watershed UGA content. To request access to this content, please send your name and email to email@example.com
Instructions for copying the Watershed modules to your eLC course ( You will find detailed instructors on the CTL website)
- Go to the course into which you want to copy content.
- From the top right of the course to which you wish to copy content, click Edit Course.
- Under Site Resources, click Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Choose Copy Components from another Org Unit, then click Search for offering.
- Type "watershed" in the search form, select the Watershed UGA course, the click Add Selected.
- Click the Select Components button at the bottom.
- Click Content and then Select Individual items to copy, then click the Continue button.
- Select modules or items in modules and then Continue.
- Select quizzes (assessment) and then Continue.
- Click Finish
You should find the Module with links to the Assessment Quizzes under Content.
We have migrated the assessment pieces to Qualtrics. You will find links for the pre/post assessment in the eLC.